With the amount of VR benchmarks coming out of [H]ard|OCP lately we wonder if they are in danger of becoming the worlds first VR addicts. They tested the usual suite of two AMD cards and five NVIDIA to determine the amount of dropped frames and average render times in this particular game. As it turns out the game is harder on the player than it is the GPU, all were able to provide decent experiences when swashbuckling. The developer recommends you clear a 2×1.5m area to play this game and from what [H]ard|OCP experienced while playing this is no joke; you will get exercise while you are duelling some of the harder opponents.
"Do you want to fight the Black Knight in a sword fight? There is not exactly a "Black Knight" in Sword Master VR, but you can certainly get that feeling. In fact, you can fight him and a couple of his friends at the same time if you are up to the challenge. Just pull the sword from the stone for $10."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Electric Heart: Deus Ex Story DLC System Rift Released @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Battlefield 1 single player uses a 'war story' anthology format @ HEXUS
- Erected: Civilization VI System Requirements Finalised @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Respawn provides detailed Titanfall 2 PC specs @ HEXUS
- For The Emp, Er, Uh: WH40k Eternal Crusade Released @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wasteland 3 will have multiplayer, XCOM-style cinematic camera @ Polygon
- Back to school sale @ GOG
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War 3 Shows Off Eldar @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN