If you want to join in the fight in Battlefield 1 we now have the minimum specs needed to run the newest version of the Frostbite Engine. AMD users are looking at a minimum of a FX-6350 and HD 7850, Intel powered systems an i5-6600K and NVIDIA fans will want at least a GTX660. You will need 50GB of drive space free and the game would like at least 8GB of RAM available for it. To really get the best out of the game, you need to up that to an RX 480 or GTX 1060 and either a FX 8350 or i7-4790, with 16GB of RAM free. It will be interesting to see how much VRAM this game will take advantage of. Props to Guru 3D for getting this up first.
32bit systems need not apply.
"The Battlefield website now offers the official system requirements for Battlefield 1. These come along with a couple of videos highlighting the HUD-less interface in the upcoming World War I shooter. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- AMD & NVIDIA GPU VR Performance: Space Pirate Trainer @ [H]ard|OCP
- Rick, Morty & Stanley: Accounting Is A Surreal VR Game @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Legend of Zelda cracked with 6502 assembly language glitch @ The Register
- Valve Remove Digital Homicide’s Games From Steam For Suing Users Over Comments @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wot I Think: Halcyon 6 – Starbase Commander @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided @ The Tech Report
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis Review @ OCC
- Would You Adam & Eve It: BioShock Remastered Fixes @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Elite Dangerous Dropping Support For 32-bit, DirectX 10 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Star Wars Battlefront: Death Star gameplay trailer published @ HEXUS
- Hone Your Skills With Creative Kills: Dishonored 2 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN