PC Perspective is hiring! We are on the look out for someone to help with our increasing amount of video content. We need a person that is local to our main office in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, so that will limit a lot of you.
Tasks for the new hire will include:
- Video production and capture
- Live video switching and production
- Artistic capture of products for use in editorials and reviews
- Editing of video
- Creation animations and motion graphics
- YouTube channel management
The ideal candidate should have some experience in the following:
- Adobe software suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects
- Knowledge of cameras and associated hardware
- Experience with video and photo capture
- Familiar with review structure and high quality online video content
- Basic background in computer hardware and the gaming ecosystem
To start with we are targeting a part time work load though we expect this to expand in the near future.
Again, this is definitely an on-site / local position – those not in the Cincinnati / Northern KY area need not apply.
If you or someone you know is a good candidate for us, please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your pertintent information including any previously built material or examples of work.
Come join a growing team of fun and interesting people and take part in the exciting PC gaming market!!