By the time you read this you should be able to grab the new Radeon Crimson Edition 16.11.1 driver from AMD. While mostly focused on the new CoD games there are also some fixes for existing games. Check here for the version which is right for you.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. Every Radeon Software release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.1 Highlights
- Support For: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX®11:
- Titanfall 2
- AMD XConnect Technology will now allow Microsoft Office applications to migrate to iGPU on unplug.
- Flickering may be observed on some surfaces in a few maps or locations in Battlefield 1 in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Radeon R9 390 graphics series may experience a crash or application hang when running Unigine Heaven using OpenGL.
- The Radeon WattMan feature may intermittently display a Radeon Software popup error regarding Radeon WattMan for non-supported products.
- The Division may experience an application freeze or hang when running in AMD CrossFire mode after extended periods of play.
- OBS screen capture may stutter after extended periods of use while capturing video and watching or streaming content in a web browser.