Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The XFX TS Series Gold Full Wired 750W power supply performed very well during our tests and delivers great value. It is targeted towards gamers and PC enthusiasts who want solid performance at a user friendly price. The TS750 produced excellent load regulation with high efficiency and very good AC ripple suppression. The TS750 is very quiet at low to medium power and comes with a good compliment of fixed cables and connectors.
To help keep the cost down, XFX opted to forego a few features like modular cables and fanless operation that are found in many of their premium power supply lines.
• MSRP for TS550W Gold $69.90 USD
• MSRP for TS650W Gold $79.90 USD
• MSRP for TS750W Gold $89.90 USD
• 550W, 650W or 750W continuous DC output at 50°C
• Excellent voltage regulation
• Very good efficiency (80 Plus Gold certified)
• Very quiet operation at low thru mid power levels
• Single +12V output can deliver up to 62A (744W)
• Four PCI-E connectors (6+2 pin) and two 4+4/8 pin ATX/EPS
• Compact chassis is only 140mm (5.5 in) deep
• Based on Seasonic S12G platform
• 5-Year Manufacturer’s warranty
• No modular cables
XFX TS Series Gold Full Wired 750W Power Supply
Our thanks to XFX for sending us the TS750 PSU to review – thank you!