Mionix have added new features to their Naos QG gaming mouse, some of which you might be hard pressed to understand. The mouse is capable of tracking your clicks per minute and the current speed of the mouse, which is perhaps reasonable, but it also tracks your heart rate. This is perhaps a nod towards the sports portion of eSports, but it certainly raises the question as to what your target Hearthstone heart rate is, should it be low or high? On the other hand it uses a PMW-3360 optical sensor, capable of up to 12000 DPI resolution with five steps available, seven programmable buttons and an onboard ARM processor for eventual macro support. Even if you feel this is far beyond the pale, you should check the mouse at eTeknix out just for its uniqueness.
"They’ve already proven a popular choice with the eSports scene, and their latest mouse, the Naos QG is about to make an even bigger splash on the eSports and streaming scene, with its biometric data that can show you a gamers physical performance in-game, as well as offer developers a new level of interaction to gamers too. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Xtrfy XG-M2 Ninja Pyjamas Gaming Mouse @ Kitguru
- SteelSeries Apex M500 Mechanical Pro-Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Fnatic Gear Rush G1 Mechanical Keyboard @ Kitguru
- Zalman ZM-K900M Keyboard @ techPowerUp
- Gamdias Hermes P1 Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Keyboard @ Kitguru