If you have yet to try out the total conversion mod for Skyrim, Enderal: The Shards of Order you are missing out. A world not quite as large as Skyrim but every bit as beautiful and full of lore is yours for free, all you need is Skyrim. The skill trees are very different, paths are unlocked by meditation after levelling and they have added new balance to the game to prevent you from becoming easily overpowered by wandering around and bashing low level monsters. In order to increase main skills like One Handed Weapons or secondary skills like Lockpicking, you need to purchase a training book in order to use the points gained from levelling, and they become very expensive.
Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN have been informed that the lead writer of Enderal, Nicolas Samuel and a few helpers, will be creating an expansion to the game, adding new quests and subplots. Check out the mood trailer below.
"SureAI’s huge Skyrim total conversion Enderal: The Shards of Order [official site], which builds a whole new game upon Bethesda’s foundations, is getting an expansion of its own in 2017."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Steam Holiday Sale … if you can get it to load
- Shadow Warrior 2 Review @ OCC
- Best mods of 2016 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Review @ OCC
- Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour PC demo available to download @ HEXUS
- Wot I Think – Space Hulk: Deathwing @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dawn Of War III: Gorgutz gets a mighty makeover @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN