If you missed the wonderfully brilliant insanity which was Frog Fractions you can still play it over here, and you should! It won't make sense at first and frankly you will still be befuddled at the end, but the trip is worth it, no matter how odd the task you are required to perform happens to be. In order to play the second you must pick up Glittermitten Grove, as Frog Fractions 2 is now hidden within the game; the was released a while back but as of Christmas you can now find Frog Fractions 2 hidden within. Cheers to Ars Technica for the news; have fun trying to figure out the new Frog Fractions and keep an eye out as it may appear in other places.
"Crawford took Frog Fractions 2 in a different direction from Frog Fractions, explaining that its release would be a complex and hidden process—there might be multiple games that came together to form Frog Fractions 2, like some kind of weird Voltron; or the game might be released and hiding in plain sight for months before anyone discovers what it really is."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- With Cyanogen Dead, Google's Control Over Android Is Tighter Than Ever @ Slashdot
- IKEA Table 3D Printer @ Hack a Day
- Why I bought a MacBook Pro (and not a Windows Notebook) @ Kitguru
- Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Pixel, an OS for Windows and Apple x86 platforms @ The Inquirer
- Asustek, Gigabyte restructing poorly performing businesses @ DigiTimes
- How to pick the perfect CPU cooler for your needs @ Kitguru