Overclockers Club offers another look back at the 2016 market, this time choosing their favourite three cases which they reviewed. Riotoro is a new name for many and they have started strong with their smallish CR1080 enclosure coming in third. Cooler Master's Master series appears in second with the MasterBox 5t comes in second, perhaps in part because of the built in carrying handle. In top spot is the Be Quiet! Silent Base 600, an impressive finish for a company most associate with inexpensive cases without the features seen in many high end products.
"From a quality perspective, I was most impressed by the fit and finish of the case. Top notch all the way. And the focus of the design is to be quiet – and that is what this case is all about. The dual-layer side window is something I have never seen before."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Raijintek Paean Case/Bench Table @ Kitguru
- IN WIN 509 ROG Certified E-ATX Chassis Review @ NikKTech
- Raijintek Styx @ techPowerUp
- Mod-One Case Feet @ Modders-Inc
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master 212 LED @ eTeknix
- Fan config: Does it matter? Testing push vs pull vs push/pull @ Kitguru