One product we have not had a dearth of in 2016 are heatsinks and watercoolers, we have seen numerous new products and upgrades to existing product lines. Overclockers Club took a look back at all of the reviews they conducted this year and picked the top three coolers they saw in 2016. ID-Cooling is not a particularly popular brand but as its FrostFlow 240L AiO cooler takes third place it may become more famous. The DarkRock TF from be quiet! is the only air cooler on the list and this hunk of metal with a 220W TDP rating seems to deserve second place. At the top of the list is a product that is very well known, the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 280. Drop by for links to all their reviews.
"As 2016 comes to a close, it is time for me to talk about the top three coolers. After reviewing many coolers throughout the year, the line blurs and it is really hard to pick, since they are all quite so good. None of them are bad, and it often comes down to price or maybe a certain color scheme that gets my attention."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Arctic Freezer i32 CPU Cooler @ Kitguru
- EKWB Predator 280 (w/ QDC Fitting) Liquid Cooler @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master Mastercase Maker 5t Chassis @ eTeknix
- Aerocool Project 7 C1 Case @ Kitguru
- Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA Chassis @ Kitguru
- SilverStone Redline RL05 @ techPowerUp