[H]ard|OCP have already gone through the highest quality video settings in Watch Dogs 2 which are still playable at a reasonable frame rate, now they are investigating how these settings actually effect the visual quality. The High Resolution Texture Pack does indeed make a difference to the world, much like it did in Skyrim but how do the two NVIDIA only shadow options differ from the Ultra setting? The Extra Details slider seems to be a renamed draw distance slider with the effect you would expect and there is a long look at the variety of AA options offered. If you are curious which of these options most appeal to you, take a long look.
"In Part 3 of our Watch Dog 2 series we focus on the image quality aspects of this game. We will compare high resolution textures, shadows, ambient occlusion, extra details slider and AA. If you are curious what those features look like, how they compare between quality levels, this article will give you an idea what to expect."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Skyblivion is looking a lot like Oblivion rebuilt in Skyrim @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Microsoft to auto-update drivers for Windows Store games @ HEXUS
- Wot I Think: Dead Rising 4 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Battlefield 1 Giant's Shadow map intros the Grenade Crossbow @ HEXUS
- Torment: Tides of Numenera release date announced @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN