Mechwarrior: Living Legends is a total conversion mod for Crysis Wars, which you can grab free of charge from this site, they use the Crysis Wars demo to provide the assets so you do not need to purchase the game. It will dump you and up to 32 players on a multiplayer map with a side arm and a desperate need to get a vehicle. The vehicles range from smaller tanks and VTOLs to a wide variety of Battlemechs. Development had stalled somewhat until this week when it was announced that Version 0.8 is now available. You should pop by to download and install it so you can give this game a shot; even if you end up disliking it you will get your moneys worth.
"Almost a decade ago, a talented team started working on what was to become the favorite game for many of us. Version 0.7.1, released in 2013, was to be the final version of MechWarrior: Living Legends by Wandering Samurai Studios."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Nintendo Switch hands on: Zelda, Mario Kart, Arms and more @ Kitguru
- Valve developing at least one single player video game @ HEXUS
- Watch_Dogs 2 Performance Analysis @ OCC
- Giveaway: 5000 keys for the Dreadnought beta @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Necromunda coming to PC as “turn-based tactical RPG” @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- XCOM 2: Long War 2 turning Geoscape to battlefield @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN