Arriving soon on Steam for Fallout 4 owners is an texture update which is rather impressive in size. Not only do you need the space to fit a game that will triple in size but the hardware requirements have gone up, at the least an i7-5820K, 8GB GTX 1080 or RX 490 8GB and 8GB of RAM is recommended. You will be able to add the content on Steam and easily remove it if your box is not quite up to the task. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN were also told next week is bringing new features to Mod content. Follow the link for screenshots.
"Can your box blast bonny Boston? Is your rig ready for the roof felt? Can your hog handle HD hats? Is your silicon-snorting framecrusher pumped for 60 reps of sand a second? Will your deck deck the decking? Read on for the system requirements."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Pillars of Eternity 2 barrelling on through stretch goals @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 2
- Isometric STASIS follow-up Cayne out now for free and Beautiful Desolation’s apocalyptic Africa on the way @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- No more skirmishes for Star Wars Battlefront as development pivots to a sequel @ Polygon
- Get your ass to Mars – the original X-COM is free @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- One Thousand Eighty Pees: The Stream @ Giant Bomb
- Sunless Skies launches Kickstarter, talks combat improvements, spacefaring Victorians, warm cardigans @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN