WASD Keyboards have introduced the CODE, a keyboard for those that take their key bashing seriously. The CODE comes in a wide variety of forms, there are 104, 87, and 61 key models and you have a choice of Cherry MX Brown, Blue, Clear, or Green switches, it even includes a USB to PS/2 adapter for those who have a preference for the old connector. In TechPowerUp's eyes it is unfortunate that they chose sculpted keycaps as it prevents you from swapping in your own favourite ones, unless you switch them all. Putting aside that quibble, the other customization options which they WASD CODE offers are rather impressive; if you are particular about your typing devices you should check out the full review.
"The CODE keyboard is a collaboration between a keyboard manufacturing company and a famous software developer, making it designed with one thing in mind – lots of typing. Offering rare Cherry MX Green and MX Clear switches, and dip switches to toggle between pre-programmed keyboard layouts, the CODE is built to last and built to code on."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cherry MX-Board 3.0 Mechanical Keyboard @ TechwareLabs
- Corsair Gaming K63 Mechanical Keyboard @ eTeknix
- Epicgear Morpha X Fully Modular Optical and Laser Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- Fnatic GEAR CLUTCH G1 Optical Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- SteelSeries' Rival 700 gaming mouse @ The Tech Report