The HyperX Alloy FPS is a R LED, no Gs or Bs, but you can cycle through a variety of modes using the Function key which replaces the Windows key on the right side of the keyboard. The shell is aluminium, strong and light for those who tend to abuse their keyboards and the CherryMX switches are firmly attached and so should survive a few rage-quits. Modders Inc liked the keyboard overall and the price is reasonable, $80 for Blue switches or $100 if you prefer Red or Brown. Check out the full review for more specifics.
"Over the last couple of years the gaming division of Kingston; HyperX has been working hard to bust into the peripherals market. Their products started off with mouse pads and headsets. In September 2016, the HyperX Alloy FPS was released. The HyperX Allow FPS features a compact, minimalist design to maximize desk space and portability."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Rosewill RK-9300 Keyboard @ techPowerUp
- Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M RGB @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S White @ Kitguru
- Roccat Suora FX @ Modders-Inc
- Roccat Suora FX @ eTeknix
- COUGAR Revenger Optical Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech