Oukitel is not the most common brand name when comes to smartphones but if you are looking for a device which you can take on the road and depend on it working as long as you do you should take a peek at TechARP's review. Both of these phones contain 10,000 mAh batteries and the Oukitel K10000 Max is a ruggedized model with a polycarbonate and rubber shell to protect it from moisture and unexpected changes in velocity. They come with Android 7.0 and run ARM A53 chips with graphics powered by a Mali-T860 MP2. They may not be as pretty as some phones but they will outlast them when being used.
"We managed to get our hands on two Oukitel smartphones with 10,000 mAh batteries – the Oukitel K10000 Max and the Oukitel K10000 Pro. Check them out there!"
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
More Mobile Articles
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (helio X20) Phablet @ TechARP
- The 2017 Samsung Galaxy A7 @ TechARP
- Samsung Galaxy S8 hands-on review @ The Inquirer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 @ The Inquirer
- Dell makes a great laptop better with the XPS 13 convertible @ Ars Technica