Swiftech's MCP655-PWM line is based off of the Laing D5 pump and ships barebones or with a variety of tops, such as the acrylic model sent to TechPowerUp to test. The pump is rated to move 55 GPM/1250 LPH at 12V, with a head of up to 4m (13') though this will be lowered if you utilize the PWM feature. They note that you should double check your 4-pin headers to ensure that it is a PWM header, not one with a VCC pin. You can take a look at how this pump performs at a variety of settings in their full review.
"The Swiftech MCP655 is perhaps the most well-known retail option of the Laing D5 pump and is Swiftech's attempt at bringing to market a pump that is proven to be reliable, quiet, and high performing. The additional touches provided by Swiftech include a vibration dampening mounting kit and an acrylic top promising good performance and aesthetics alike."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Silverstone SST-SF02 Noise Absorbing Foam @ Modders-Inc
- Scythe Mugen 5 CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Lian-Li PC-T60 Case @ Hardware Secrets
- Cooler Master MasterAir Maker 8 @ Kitguru
- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Case @ Custom PC Review