The be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 is impressively large, standing 577x243x585mm (22.7×9.6×23"), supporting even the largest of motherboard model. That size also allows for some impressive cooling options, radiators of up to 420mm in length can be installed in both the front and top of the case. The case ships with three be quiet! SilentWings 3 fans installed, for those who opt to forego watercooling and it is also worth mentioning the filter on the bottom of the case slides out from the front. The side panel is made of tempered glass on the $250 Pro model, the non-Pro has a steel side panel which reduces its cost to $200 and both feature a Qi wireless charging area. Drop by Modders-Inc for a closer look.
"When it comes to system building, size equals convenience with large full-tower cases offering plenty of room to work with. Since the case market is extremely crowded and competitive however, simply creating a large case for the sake of creating a large case is not enough. If it does not have the right set of features and is not designed …"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Game Max Onyx RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower @ eTeknix
- Riotoro CR480 Gaming Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 XL-ATX Mid-Tower @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5t Review @ Bjorn3d
- Bitspower Summit EF-X CPU Waterblock @ techPowerUp
- X2 i5 @ techPowerUp
- Raijintek Pallas Low-Profile CPU Cooler @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 3 and MasterAir Pro 4 @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 3 and 4 CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- ThermalTake Riing Silent 12 Pro Cooler @ Kitguru