Remember Besiege, the game which allowed you to create your own engines of destruction and which lead to an influx of rather amusing videos of successful and not so successful inventions. Spiderling Games have announced that they will be releasing an update which will allow you to design custom levels and invite up to 7 friends to join you in that level. As you can see from the video below you can work together or battle it out after creating your particular machine. Drop by Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN for more details.
"Multiplayer and a level editor are coming to physics-based warmachine workshop Besiege later this year, developers Spiderling Games have announced."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Missed Opportunities, But Still Mass Effect @ Techgage
- New Mass Effect patch: what a difference an eye makes @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Performance & IQ Evaluation – Post Patch @ BabelTechReviews
- The Elder Scrolls Online launches week-long trial @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Intergalactic Bundle
- Man O’ War: Corsair sailing out of early access next week @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Planescape: Torment’s Enhanced Edition released @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN