Modular gaming mice with changeable weights and shells have become common; ones that allow you to switch the sensor on the other hand are rather rare. EpicGear's Morpha X lets you do exactly that, it comes with two PixArt sensors, a PMW3360 optical sensor and an ADNS-9800 laser sensor. The Tech Report strongly suggests disconnecting the mouse when swapping sensors to avoid any possibility to need to reset the mouse. It is not just the sensors you can swap, the mouse ships with several Omron D2F switches of varying colours as well as a tool to help swap them. The mouse is a little pricey but for those with a strong opinion as to which sensors and swiches are the best, this mouse is worth a look.
"EpicGear's Morpha X gaming mouse offers a wealth of customization options, from its shell to its sensor to its RGB LED accent lighting. We swapped out every component and tested every setting to see whether the Morpha X delivers a spot in the gaming-peripheral hall of fame."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- FinalMouse Scream One Second Edition @ techPowerUp
- Cougar Minos X3 Review @ Neoseeker
- COUGAR Attack X3 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Roccat Suora FX Keyboard @ techPowerUp
- CORSAIR K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Gaming K63 Compact Mechanical Keyboard @ Bjorn3d