The Corsair Crystal 460X RGB is described as a compact ATX case, at 440x220x464mm it is less deep than many ATX cases thanks to the complete lack of a standard drive cage. It will still fit two 3.5″ drives and three 2.5″ drives hidden away on the back of the case or in line with the bottom mounted PSU. The front and side panel are tempered glass to show of the glow of your internal components and the front fans sport LEDs which can be controlled with the six fan lighting hub.
"If there are two big trends in computer accessories and peripherals these days, it’s “tempered glass” and “RGB illumination”. And if you can combine the two, as Corsair has done with the Crystal 460X RGB Compact ATX mid-tower case, so much the better!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- DeepCool GENOME II @ Modders-Inc
- Be Quiet! Pure Base 600 Window Mid-Tower Review @ NikKTech
- Tesseract SW by DeepCool @ Modders-Inc
- BitFenix Shogun E-ATX @ Benchmark Reviews
- Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 6 @ Modders-Inc
- Alphacool EISWAND 360 External Water Cooling Kit Review @ NikKTech
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 Direct @ techPowerUp