We now know the real reason Kyle agreed to getting a red stripe in his hair; so he can match the chair he is sitting in. He has been resting his laurels on the Vertagear Triigger 350 Special Edition for the past few months and has published a review of his experiences. This 55lb beast is constructed of aluminium, mesh and calf leather with hubless caster type wheels which turned out to work and look good. If you are in the market for a high end gaming chair you should check out the full review, especially the last page where he answers numerous questions asked by his forum members.
"What happens when you rope yourself in to doing a gaming chair review? You take your time, do it right, and make sure your butt spends at least a few months in the chair before you write your review. My butt has been in the VertaGear Triigger 350 Gaming Chair for over 3 months, and here are my thoughts."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Google risks leaving the rest of the world behind with an I/O full of 'US only' @ The Inquirer
- ReactOS 0.4.5 Released @ Slashdot
- Dell BIOS update borks PCs @ The Register
- More people infected by recent WCry worm can unlock PCs without paying ransom @ Ars Technica
- Guess who's getting fat off DRAM shortages? Yep, the DRAM makers @ The Register
- Microsoft confirms Linux distros and other cools stuff won't run on Windows 10 S @ The Inquirer
- The real battle of Android's future – who controls the updates @ The Register
- CHJGD 21000mAh Magnus Opus Premium Powerbank Review @ NikKTech
$900.00 for a chair made in
$900.00 for a chair made in fuckin’ China?
Is this some kind of joke? If not I’m still lmfao
If you compare it to the same
If you compare it to the same type of chairs made by Herman Miller and others it isn’t out of line. In fact I’d say it’s a relative bargain in the sense that it’s just built better.
As far as it being “made in China” – well, so are iPhones and about 95% of the rest of the electronics we buy, so not sure what your point is.
You have to be some kind of
You have to be some kind of blind consumer whore to think that $900.00 on a chinese chair is some kind of bargan – lmfao.
“If you compare it to the
“If you compare it to the same type of chairs made by Herman Miller and others it isn’t out of line.” If you put it up against PROPER task chairs from Herman Miller/Humanscale/Steelcase/etc, then it looks even worse. You are paying roughly the same price, for flashy garbage which will do bad things for your spine.
Recently I went shopping for
Recently I went shopping for a chair for work. The chair we ended up picking looked similar to this and has all of the adjustment to it. It was not made out of high end materials, like solid metal and leather, but it sure is a lot cheaper. We will see how they hold up.