Introduction and Features
1000W of stable power and platinum level efficiency!
Zalman is well known for supplying cases, cooling solutions, power supplies and accessories to PC enthusiasts around the world. It’s been quite a while since we last reviewed one of Zalman’s power supplies and today we are going to take a detailed look at one of their new Acrux Series units, the ZM1000-ARX. There are currently four models in the Acrux Series ranging in output capacity from 750W up to 1200W.
Zalman Acrux Series Power Supplies:
The Acrux Series is Zalman’s flagship line of power supplies. They all feature 80 Plus Platinum certification for high efficiency and come with modular cables for flexibility and ease of cable routing. The ARX power supplies are designed for quiet, reliable operation and come backed by a 7-year warranty.
Zalman ZM1000-ARX Platinum PSU Key Features:
• 1000W DC power output at 40°C
• 80 Plus Platinum certification for high efficiency (89-94% @ 20-100% load)
• All Modular cable design
• Smart fan control system for very quiet operation
• Quiet 140mm cooling fan with ball bearings
• 100% High quality Japanese made capacitors with 105°C rating
• High current single +12V rail (83A/996W)
• DC-to-DC converters for +5V and +3.3V outputs
• Multi-GPU ready with eight PCI-E connectors
• Supports NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire
• Meets ErP 2013 Lot6 standby power standards and Haswell ready
• Compliant with Intel ATX12V Ver 2.3 & EPS 12V Ver 2.92 standards
• Universal AC input (100-240V) with Active PFC
• DC Output protections: UVP, OVP, OPP, SCP, OCP, and OTP
• Dimensions: 150mm (W) x 86mm (H) x 180mm (L)
• 7-Year warranty
• MSRP : $199.99 USD