The Tech Report have polled their crew to build a list of the best mobile devices on the market to help you enjoy your summer. Amazon's tablets were a top pick thanks to the reasonable prices you can purchase them at; they won't be able to play Crysis but there are plenty of other things you can do. For those who need a bigger screen without overly increasing the price you can peruse the Chromebooks or you could just head straight to the big ticket items in the gaming laptop section. Drop by for a look at what you might be interested in over at TR.
"It's time for another edition of The Tech Report's mobile staff picks, where we comb the worlds of tablets, laptops, and phones to separate the best from the rest."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Intel kicks off eighth-gen Core with four cores and eight threads in 15W @ The Tech Report
- Intel launches 8th-gen CPUs for laptops, claims 40 per cent performance boost @ The Inquirer
- Plex Responds, Will Allow Users To Opt Out Of Data Collection @ Slashdot
- Unanswered Questions Linger After AMD Issues Statement About Radeon RX Vega 64 Launch Pricing @ Techgage
- Qualcomm moved its Snapdragon designers to its ARM server chip. We peek at the results @ The Register
- Monoprice Mini Delta @ Hackaday