Here is one of the best advertisements for a game you will see all day. It might be light on the gameplay, but one could forgive them due to the sheer campy beauty of it all. The game will not be out until October 27th; we suggest you use this video to tide you over until the release. Remember, only you can prevent pre-order exclusive deals and Day 1 DLC … and defeat Blitzmensch as well.
"Adam West has passed away, but now we get to see him impact on today's game marketing. Godspeed Adam! I still have that signed Batman picture you gave me when I was seven years old."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Destiny 2 on PC runs smooth as perma-gloomy butter @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Destiny 2 Beta: Performance Analysis @ techPowerUp
- Splash Damage’s Brink is now free @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Jumbo Bundle 9
- X4: Foundations revisiting and expanding spacebasics @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Absolver hides its depth and beauty amid obtuse design @ Ars Technica
- Wot I Think – XCOM 2: War Of The Chosen @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Why don’t you make your own Half-Life 3 if you’re so smart? @ Ars Technica
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 bringing more co-op action @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Destiny 2 finally feels like a game I might want to get hooked on @ Ars Technica
- Cheap Thief and Deus Ex: it’s Square Enix week at GOG @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN