Monolithic is a word that instantly springs to mind when you see the CM Cosmos C700P. It stands at 639x306x651mm (25.2x12x25.6") and weighs in at 26.2 kg (57.8lbs) naked, fitting every style motherboard from XL-ATX down to Micro-ATX. Creative souls might be able to fit a few mATX boards in this beast. As befits a case of this stature, the front panel includes a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C port and four USB 3.0 ports in addition to audio jacks and RGButtons. The interior is something you need to behold, thankfully the Guru of 3D offers plenty of pictures in their full review.
"We review the Cooler Master Cosmos C700P which they released today. the legend is back in a new 2017 jacket! That means included RGB LED system, tempered glass side panel with not one but two bends, and an immensely intricate inside with covers and shields everywhere."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master Cosmos C700P – the 22kg MONSTER! @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master Cosmos C700P @ techPowerUp
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift @ Benchmark Reviews
- Phanteks Eclipse P300 @ techPowerUp
- RAIJINTEK Asterion Classic Aluminum Chassis @ Modders-Inc
- Reeven Kiran RGB 120mm Fan @ Modders-Inc
- Noctua NH-U9 TR4-SP3: Keeping Threadripper Running Happy With Air Cooling @ Phoronix