EVGA has released a new improved GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Elite card, with 11GB of GDDR5x, running at 12GHz with a bandwidth of 528.3 GB/s. The reference card has GDDR5x running at 11GHz with 484 GB/s of memory bandwidth so it will be interesting to see how this changes the performance of the card.
The iCX cooler on the card offers nine thermal sensors and multiple MCUs along with asynchronous fan control to manage both heat and sound simultaneously. You can choose between black or white models depending on the colour scheme in your PC and there are customizable RGB colour for the visual alarms present on the card. PR just below the back end.
September 21st, 2017 – The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 ELITE cards are now available with 12GHz of GDDR5 memory, giving it 528 GB/s of memory bandwidth! These cards are available with either the ELITE Black or White shroud, and of course comes with EVGA’s exclusive iCX technology, giving you 9 thermal sensors, onboard thermal LED indicators and incredible cooling with quiet operation.
- Includes EVGA iCX Technology
- 12GHz GDDR5 Memory
- 528 GB/s of Memory Bandwidth
- Available in ELITE Black and White Colors
Includes EVGA iCX Technology
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
Learn more and buy now at https://www.evga.com/articles/01149/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-12ghz/