PC Perspective's weekly Q&A series where Ryan and the team answer YOUR questions about the tech industry, the latest and greatest GPUs, the process of running a tech review website, and more!
On today's show:
- 00:38 – The future of Vulkan?
- 05:00 – The end of Moore's Law?
- 07:57 – Is 4GB VRAM enough for future 1080p gaming?
- 09:33 – RX Vega64 for triple-monitor gaming?
- 11:28 – Why do we need 4K displays on 15-inch laptops?
- 13:27 – Watching 4K UHD Blu-rays on a PC?
- 15:04 – Why don't GPU makers build super expensive, power hungry mega GPUs
- 18:45 – Monitor refresh rates: 60Hz vs. 144Hz vs. 165Hz vs. 240Hz?
- 22:14 – How to allocate component costs when building a PC?