PC Perspective's weekly Q&A series where Ryan and the team answer YOUR questions about the tech industry, the latest and greatest GPUs, the process of running a tech review website, and more!
On today's show:
- 00:33 – 1440p G-SYNC display issues?
- 03:09 – G-SYNC necessary for high frame rates?
- 06:10 – Does overclocking help non-CPU bound apps?
- 08:44 – Smartphone CPUs vs. Desktop CPUs?
- 12:53 – Real-world benefit of quad-channel memory?
- 16:53 – How long does it take for AMD/NVIDIA to make a new GPU?
- 19:24 – The state of Linux gaming?
- 22:42 – Responsive design for pcper.com?
Please consider supporting PC Perspective through our Patreon: http://patreon.com/pcper
Subscribe for more videos each week! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…