This mod has been eight years in the making but we may soon see it released for us all to enjoy. The New Vegas mod will put you into the wilds of the NCR after being rather abruptly ejected from your home in Vault 18. This will be a nice experience for those who found Fallout 4 to have strayed a bit far from the games roots, especially in the dialogue. Head over to Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN for a video showing off the mod and giving you a look into how your adventure will start.
"Vault 18 is at the heart of the California Wasteland high in the San Bernardino Mountains, and its legendary Wasteland Scouts have managed to keep its secrets safe for decades despite the wars raging beyond the great door. In their old age, their adventures have created a new generation to take their place… if their rebellious adopted kids survive the threat brewing within their own ranks."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Destiny 2 Benchmarked: 30 GPUs Tested @ Techspot
- Destiny 2 review: Guardians rise up—and so does Bungie—to fix the first game @ Ars Technica
- F1 2017 Review @ OCC
- 7 essential mods for XCOM 2: War Of The Chosen @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Agents of Mayhem Review @ OCC
- Get up to 3 free games when you spend £12 / $15 in GOG’s Weekly Sale @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Ars 10: We pick our favorite indie games from PAX West 2017 @ Ars Technica
- Endless Space 2 update launches fighters and bombers @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Distrust: PC Survival Game @ Benchmark Reviews
- Humble Capcom X SEGA X ATLUS Bundle
- EA Origin makes SteamWorld Dig PC free 'On the House' @ HEXUS
- Star Wars Battlefront’s DLC is free right now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN