You do not see trackballs every often anymore; new product launches even less. There are a group of users who will be very interested in this updated trackball from Logitech, either due to personal preference or a run in with carpal tunnel they never wish to repeat. The trackball sits on a magnetic base plate with a pivot point that allows you to tilt the body up to 20o for greater comfort. Logitech added basic Bluetooth connectivity in addition to their proprietary driver and dongle for those who do not wish yet another USB port occupied as well as switching to a rechargeable battery. If you want to know more about what has been added, you can read The Tech Report's full review here.
"It's been seven years since Logitech released a new trackball into the world. Join us to find out what Logitech has learned with time and whether it's kept up with some new blood."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cooler Master MasterMouse MM520 and MM530 @ Modders-Inc
- SteelSeries Sensei 310 @ TechPowerUp
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Professional Grade Wired / Wireless Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Datamancer Diviner Keyboard @ TechPowerUp
- Logitech Craft review: A slick keyboard combo that takes on the Surface Dial @ Ars Technica
- Logitech CRAFT Keyboard @ TechPowerUp