Corsair's ML120 and ML140 Pro RGB fans connect physically to the Lighting Node Pro or RGB hub, allowing you to use Corsair's Link software to program animated RGB lighting inside your case. The price of these fans sets a high bar for them to meet, a three pack of ML120 Pro RGBs with the RGB Hun and Lighting Node Pro will cost you $120 or a two pack of the ML140s plus controller runs you $100. The Tech Report tested the fans against CoolerMaster's MasterFans and were quite impressed, Corsair's fans provided more effective cooling performance as well as being significantly quieter. If you are in the need for high end RGB fans, this is a decent investment but you really have to need them.
"Corsair's ML120 Pro RGB fans pair an innovative magnetic-levitation bearing with RGB LED lighting for a fan that's both functional and flashy. We put a trio of these spinners to the test to see whether their performance matches their good looks."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair ML120 RGB Pro Series Magnetic Levitation Fan @ Guru of 3D
- DarkSide GT 1450 RPM Black Edition Fan @ TechPowerUp
- Aerocool Project 7 C1 Pro @ Kitguru
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift X Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- be quiet! Dark Base 700 Chassis @ Kitguru
- BitFenix Enso @ Guru of 3D
- Raidmax Narwhal Review @ OCC
- be quiet! Dark Base 700 @ Modders-Inc
- be quiet! Dark Base 700 @ Guru of 3D
- Phanteks Eclipse P300 – Tempered Glass and RGB lighting Chassis @ Kitguru
- be quiet! Pure Base 600 Case @ Modders-Inc
- Rosewill Cullinan MX @ TechPowerUp