Though Kyle prefers ridiculing us on the PC Perspective Podcast to measuring flow rates, he did indeed wrap up his review of the Koolance's 400A-S waterblock. New to the review process is the hand crafted, artisanal flow meter which [H] showcases on the final page of the review. You will also find a gift on that last page, they retested all of their available compatible watercoolers on an ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E Gaming and Threadripper 1950X, to allow a proper comparison. The Koolance did not finish at the head of the pack but performed better than expected, find out the hows and whys in the full review.
"Koolance is a well known name in the mainstream water cooling market but over the years it has paid more attention to the enterprise market. Koolance is however dipping its toe into the Threadripper cooling market, when others aren't yet, with an enthusiast water block for the TR4 socket. Let's see how it stacks up the rest of the current TR4 water blocks."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Swiftech Apogee SKF Threadripper Water Block @ [H]ard|OCP
- Aerocool P7-L240 Liquid Cooler @ Kitguru
- EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Fan @ TechPowerUp
- OCC's Top 3 Cases of 2017 @ OCC
- Fractal Design Define R6 – Best PC case of 2017 (and no RGB!) @ Kitguru
- Fractal Design Define R6 @ Guru of 3D
- Fractal Design Define R6 @ TechPowerUp
- GameMax Kallis Case – best £60 case of 2017? @ Kitguru
- Aerocool's Project 7 P7-C1 Pro @ The Tech Report