Phanteks announced their G1080 water block for GTX 1080 Ti's a while back but we hadn't seen it in action until now. [H]ard|OCP installed the cooler on a Founders Edition card and created a video of the process. Not only do they show how to properly install the water block they also cover a few of the possible issues you might encounter while doing so. They also made a video showing how the coolant flows through the waterblock which is not only pretty but can help you determine where to insert your GPU into your watercooling loop.
"Phanteks recently sent us its Glacier series water block for our Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti. We take you through the full process of getting it installed. We check out the mating surfaces of the GPU, capacitors, and MOSFETs and show you just how well it all fits together. Then finally we show exactly how the coolant flows in 4K!"
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 Ti GAMING Advanced Edition @ [H]ard|OCP
- Zotac GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme @ Kitguru
- EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 iCX 8 GB @ TechPowerUp
- MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X Trio Review @ OCC
- Radeon vs. NVIDIA With Windows 10 & Ubuntu Linux @ Phoronix
- AMDGPU-PRO 17.50 vs. RADV/RadeonSI Radeon Linux Gaming Performance @ Phoronix
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Introduction @ [H]ard|OCP
- AMD Adrenalin Drivers: Monitor & Control Your System From A Smartphone @ Techgage
- The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Tech Report @ TechARP
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Driver December 2017 Analysis @ Guru of 3D
- AMD Finally Pushing Out Open-Source Vulkan Driver @ Phoronix
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Overview @ TechPowerUp