Bridge Constructor will be getting a new expansion, one which features GLaDOS as well as blue and orange portals. The video below doesn't make it obvious if there is a vehicle mounted Portal gun but it certainly gets you thinking. Incorporating portal physics into the physics of Bridge Constructor will certainly put this on a few Steam wishlists for purchase on Dec 20th. Check out the video below, and pop over to Ars Technica for some tidbits of other games without the number 3 involved which Valve is currently working on.
"Remember when Valve used to make new games, instead of just making insanely popular platforms for selling games (and hats and skins)? Valve promised a partial return to those days today with the announcement of a brand-new Portal game… that just so happens to be built as an expansion to Bridge Constructor."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Songbringer Review @ OCC
- Total War: Rome 2’s Empire Divided DLC is out now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) CPU Test @ Techspot
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s update aims to fix progression @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Ubisoft gives away World in Conflict complete edition PC @ HEXUS
- Seven: The Days Long Gone has ruined all other RPGs for me @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Arma 3’s tricky Tac-Ops mission pack is out now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Doom VFR review: A rip-and-tear delight… but only on the right VR setup @ Ars Technica