The unfortunately named GooBang Doo ET-8178 RGB is a mechanical keyboard which uses Outemu Blue switches which Kitguru discovered to be very similar in feel to Cherry Blue switches. It ships without a numpad nor any software, the RGBs are controlled by function keys which allow you to swap between a half dozen modes. The keyboard itself compares favourably to more familiar brands such as Corsair and Thermaltake but at around ~$50US it is significantly less expensive. It currently seems to be limited in availability in NA, but worth investigating if you are on the other side of the pond.
"While there is no chance that the name is familiar to you, GooBang does have a number of products listed on Amazon and has been trading for at least a couple of years. The company’s web site itself is tragic, so we had no idea what to expect when offered the ‘Doo’ keyboard."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming keyboard @ Guru3D
- AZIO MK MAC BT Keyboard @ TechPowerUp
- The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical Keyboard @ TechARP
- Corsair PBT Double-Shot Keycaps @ Guru3D
- Tt eSPORTS Nemesis Switch RGB Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews