Ars Technica have assembled an eclectic list of games that they consider the best from last year. Their picks include a variety of platforms, from the Switch to PC, with games ranging the full gamut. VR games are not well represented, interesting considering the number of new games which were released this year or ported, in the case of Skyrim and others. This could be due to the high price to be able to play, or it could represent the somewhat lacklustre uptake of VR gaming. Take a read through the list and then post the games that they completely ignored, that deserve top billing.
"While single-player adventures dominated our rankings this year, the full list encompasses everything from traditional shooters and throwback platformers to indie puzzles and narratives, plus a few VR experiences for good measure."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Max & Maya: Cat Simulator might not be the most authentic thing ever @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- 15-game ‘Premium’ VR Review – Pascal vs. Vega @ BabelTechReviews
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm review: The path to tragedy @ Ars Technica
- The Most Disappointing PC Games of 2017 @ Techspot
- Humble Staff Picks Bundle
- Scanner Sombre Review @ OCC
- PUBG Graphics Performance Revisited: 44 GPUs Tested @ Techspot
Destiny 2 was given an award
Destiny 2 was given an award for being one of the shittiest games of 2017
no jim sterling.
no jim sterling.
having Destiny 2 in that list
having Destiny 2 in that list of “top” 20 games automatically disqualifies this entire list
Agreed, it shows a largely
Agreed, it shows a largely biased list, or at least a level of untrustworthy in order to satisfy sponsors.
That list was awful IMO, but
That list was awful IMO, but I guess everyone’s taste are different. They’re games on the list that were nowhere near one of the best games of the year and others that are higher than they should be.
for more best pc games you
for more best pc games you can check it……..