Are you the type of person that is always running low on threads, PCIe lanes and VRAM? Then Chillblast has a system for you! Inside is a watercooled Threadripper 1950X, 64GB of DDR4-2666, two watercooled ASUS GTX 1080 Ti's, a 1TB Samsung 960 PRO M.2 for your systems and a wee little 10TB Seagate Barracuda HDD for storage. Sure it will run you about £7,500, or just a hair over $10,000USD, but if you want to play all the things in 4k you need to spend a bit of cash. Check out Kitguru's full review here.
"The new Threadripper processors from AMD already push the envelope when it comes to multi-threaded performance, and the Chillblast Fusion Centauri Ryzen Threadripper Ultimate takes the red team’s fantastic hardware and pairs it with a stupendous, eye-catching build"
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Overclockers UK Cobalt Overclocked Gaming PC Review – 8350K & GTX 1060 @ KitGuru
- iMac Pro review: Hard to upgrade, but holy Jony Ive it’s fast @ Ars Technica
- Axiom TS Mini PC with Raven Ridge @ Modders-Inc
- PCSpecialist Vulcan Pro @ Kitguru
- Budget Overclocking Guide: Ryzen 3 2200G @ TechSpot
- Intel Atom C3950 + Tyan Tempest S3227 @ Phoronix
- ECS Liva Q Pocket Size PC @ Guru of 3D
- ECS LIVA Q @ TechPowerUp