It has finally happened, the RGBs have broken free of your computer and peripherals and have now spread to your chair. The ACHILLES P1-L is a large sized chair capable of supporting over 400lbs of gamer on its vinyl seat. At ~$400 it costs somewhat less than other seats and of course, sports RGBs to light up your life. [H]ard|OCP posted a video covering this chair and its various assets, which you can check out here.
"Gamdias is a company that is new to us and primarily focuses on keyboards, mice, and headsets. It is getting into the "gaming chair" market in the USA. It's first chair available here is the ACHILLES P1-L. The "L" stands for "large," so maybe we can fit into this one. Complete with footrest and RGB lighting, we show you the build and our first thoughts."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Intel to Tsinghua: I know Micron didn't work out – please buy our 3D NAND @ The Register
- Amazon will soon stop selling Nest products as spat with Google deepens @ The Inquirer
- It's begun: 'First' IPv6 denial-of-service attack puts IT bods on notice @ The Register
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded @ Slashdot
- 4G LTE pried open to reveal a slew of new protocol-level attacks @ The Register
- China's Xiaomi Confirms It Will Enter US Smartphone Market By the End of This Year or Early Next Year @ Slashdot
- Woe Canada: Rather than rise from the ashes, IBM-built C$1bn Phoenix payroll system is going down in flames @ The Register
- WiFi AC Repeater / Range Extender Comparison @ NikKTech
- Pursuit Ergonomic Chair by UPLIFT Desk@ [H]ard|OCP
I have warmed up to RGB a
I have warmed up to RGB a tiny bit but having it in my chair is not high on my list of things to have or my mouse mat for that matter.
Really why not just buy your
Really why not just buy your own LED lighting strips and go full on XMAS tree, or house, lighting for that matter. It’s better to just get a quality chair and pimp it out on your own than pay the markup on some of these crappy products just because of a little in chair LED lighting.
*Someone on the Reddit got
*Someone on the Reddit got Swamp Thing’s legendary. – injustice 2 reddit
For injustice 2 reddit on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled “Someone on the Reddit got Swamp Thing’s legendary
I’m currently looking for a
I’m currently looking for a new chair and I want the gaming one. But $400 like Gamdiass is definitely out of my budget. Can you recommend some cheaper gaming chair? Like for $100 or something like that. Up to $200 (every DXRacer is over $200). I saw here: https://www.workwithpleasure.com/cheap-gaming-chairs/ that people recommend Homall Gaming Chair. What do you guys think about it? Probably it’s not as good as DXRacer or Gamdiass but much cheaper and in my budget.