It has finally happened, the RGBs have broken free of your computer and peripherals and have now spread to your chair. The ACHILLES P1-L is a large sized chair capable of supporting over 400lbs of gamer on its vinyl seat. At ~$400 it costs somewhat less than other seats and of course, sports RGBs to light up your life. [H]ard|OCP posted a video covering this chair and its various assets, which you can check out here.
"Gamdias is a company that is new to us and primarily focuses on keyboards, mice, and headsets. It is getting into the "gaming chair" market in the USA. It's first chair available here is the ACHILLES P1-L. The "L" stands for "large," so maybe we can fit into this one. Complete with footrest and RGB lighting, we show you the build and our first thoughts."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Intel to Tsinghua: I know Micron didn't work out – please buy our 3D NAND @ The Register
- Amazon will soon stop selling Nest products as spat with Google deepens @ The Inquirer
- It's begun: 'First' IPv6 denial-of-service attack puts IT bods on notice @ The Register
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded @ Slashdot
- 4G LTE pried open to reveal a slew of new protocol-level attacks @ The Register
- China's Xiaomi Confirms It Will Enter US Smartphone Market By the End of This Year or Early Next Year @ Slashdot
- Woe Canada: Rather than rise from the ashes, IBM-built C$1bn Phoenix payroll system is going down in flames @ The Register
- WiFi AC Repeater / Range Extender Comparison @ NikKTech
- Pursuit Ergonomic Chair by UPLIFT Desk@ [H]ard|OCP