Looking to get Far Cry 5 running with the highest settings your GPU can handle? The Guru of 3D have done a lot of the heavy lifting for you, testing the performance of thirteen cards each from NVIDIA and AMD at 1080p, 1440p and 4K resolutions. This game needs some juice, even the mighty Titan's cannot reach 60fps with Ultra settings at 4K. In the review they also take a look at the effect the number of cores and the frequency of your CPU has on performance, not much but enough you might notice. Check the full details here.
"Tomorrow Far Cry 5 will become available to the masses, we put it through our testing paces with almost 30 graphics cards, CPU performance and frame times. The looks great, and will offer great game play. Join us in this PC performance analysis."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Far Cry 5 Benchmark Performance Analysis @ TechPowerUp
- Far Cry 5 Benchmarked: 50 GPUs Tested @ TechSpot
- Far Cry 5 PC Performance Analysis @ Kitguru
- Far Cry 5 review in progress @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Indie Bundle 19
- Into the Breach’s interface was a nightmare to make and the key to its greatness @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Best PC Games (You Should Be Playing) @ TechSpot
- ARK Park VR Game & Performance @ BabelTechReviews
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track for release ahead of 2021 @ HEXUS
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has re-launched @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN