Enermax's LiqFusion 240 AiO watercooler is a fair sized piece of equipment, measuring 120x272x53mm with the fans installed and sports 400mm tubes to allow a variety of mounting possibilities. The cold plate is compatible with any modern Intel or AMD CPU; [H]ard|OCP tested with a Ryzen 7 1700 overclocked to 3.9 GHz at 1.475 volts. The end results show this to be an impressive cooler, with only a small handful able to best it. The price is a bit high, then again you have to pay extra for four rings of RGB on your cooler.
"The new Enermax LiqFusion is an All-in-One liquid CPU cooler packed with unique features and desirable options. It has an exclusive RGB-sync waterblock, flow indicator, ceramic bearing pump, as well as a serviceable design, but how well does it cool our highly overclocked Ryzen test system?"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- EK-MLC Phoenix 360 @ TechPowerUp
- CORSAIR Hydro H115i Pro Low Noise 280mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Phanteks Glacier C350i CPU Water Block @ TechPowerUp
- Fractal Design Celsius S36 Pre-Filled CPU Water Cooling System Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Carbide 275R Review – The Case for Stormtroopers @ Kitguru
- Antec P110 Luce @ TechPowerUp
- DeepCool QuadStellar @ Guru of 3D
- A Quick Look At Cooler Master’s $50 MasterBox MB600L Mid-tower Chassis @ Techgage
- BitFenix Enso @ TechPowerUp
- Stratos Mid-Tower Case @ Modders-Inc
- Fractal Design Meshify C Mini @ Kitguru