Ubisoft is not one to let a title go, dragging them from the stone age through to modern time and into the future, before starting the cycle again. Gone are the tropical islands that birthed Far Cry, now you will spend time causing death and destruction throughout Montana as you deal with doomsday cult which ruined your day somehow. Techgage received early access to the game, which we mere mortals will not be granted until March 27th, and have posted their thoughts here.
"We recently spent a few hours tearing up Far Cry 5’s Hope County, and now, we get to share what we experienced in both the solo and co-op shared campaign. Join us as we head to Montana’s fictional Hope County, where sanity has become a scarce resource as a doomsday cult has taken over. Freaked out? Let’s proceed…"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Modders try to fix what Square Enix broke with PC Chrono Trigger port @ Ars Technica
- Crack on: Amanita’s Chuchel is out now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- State of Decay 2 PC specs and release date announced @ HEXUS
- Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu Walkthrough @ OCC
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars shows us 40k’s underbelly @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Neverwinter Guild Membership Guide @ OCC