Ryzen 2 is no longer on the horizon, it has crossed both the pinnacle and the ridge and now descends upon us. Zen has matured and while it may not be conducting a waltz it is surely doing more than a simple two step as demonstrated by its deft ability to weave multiple threads. Along with the increase in frequencies comes a welcome drop in prices as the flagship APU, with included prismatic spray cooler is barely over $300 or $400 depending on which side of the border you have chosen. The Tech Report concurs with Ryan, AMD's construction phase wasn't so bad, but now that they have come to peace with their inner selves the Editors are Choosing them left, right and center.
"After a busy year of desktop CPU launches from the entry level to the high-end, AMD is back with a second generation of mainstream Ryzen CPUs boasting a range of refinements. Join us as we see just what the Ryzen 5 2600X and Ryzen 7 2700X are capable of."
Here are some more Processor articles from around the web:
- AMD 2nd Gen Ryzen 2 2700X @ [H]ard|OCP
- Ryzen 7 2700X @ Guru of 3D
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz @ TechPowerUp
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ TechARP
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X & Ryzen 5 2600X @ TechSpot
- A Performance Review: AMD’s Ryzen 5 2600X & Ryzen 7 2700X Processors @ Techgage
- Linux Gaming Performance With AMD Ryzen 5 2600X / Ryzen 7 2700X @ Phoronix
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X + Ryzen 7 2700X Linux Benchmarks @ Phoronix
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ TechARP
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X & Ryzen 5 2600X Review @ Neoseeker
- AMD Ryzen R7 2700x & Ryzen R5 2600x CPU @ Modders-Inc
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz @ TechPowerUp