i-Rocks developed their own non-contact electro-capacitive switches for their new K70E keyboard, which will feel more like a membrane keyboard than a mechanical switch but offer you the choice of 2.2 mm (high) or 1.4 mm (low) actuation depths. There are independent RGBs under each and every key which can display a variety of colours, programmed via their driver. If you don't like the white fascia, there are various skins you can place over the keyboard and cap fetishists will appreciate the thick ABS plastic construction and doubleshot injected primary legends. There is a full review typed out at TechPowerUp.
"The i-Rocks K70E is a high-end keyboard with a feature set boasting configurable capacitive switches and per-key RGB backlighting, with software support backing onboard controls. At the same time, it retains the fun factor by using a transparent top plate and accessory paper skins for a high degree of customization."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Roccat Horde AIMO RGB @ Benchmark Reviews
- CORSAIR K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Tesoro GRAM XS Keyboard @ TechPowerUp
- The Genius Pen Premium Capacitive Stylus @ TechARP
- ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin @ TechPowerUp
- COUGAR Revenger S Optical Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech