Antec's new aluminium and glass case offers a nice space to build a system, 518x23x489mm (20.4x9x19.2") in size and with removable vents and filters on all sides but the large tempered glass panel. RGBs are limited to a seven colour backlit logo at the top left corner of the front panel, and a fairly simple controller to control any illuminated components you have. That logo is the only feature on that surface as the ports and buttons have been moved to the top of the case. Inside you will find a PSU shroud, decent cable management and an adapter to vertically mount your GPU.
"Antec's P110 Luce weaves aluminum and tempered-glass panels into a sleek, premium-looking case with some nifty features inside. We built up our test system in this case to see whether it marks a return to form for the company's cases."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Anidees AI-XL AR @ Guru of 3D
- NZXT H500i @ TechPowerUp
- Coolerguys 2U Bracket with 4 High Speed Evercool 80mm fans @ MissingRemote
- SilentiumPC Grandis 2 XE1436 @ TechPowerUp
- Jonsbo CR-201 RGB CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair H100x @ Kitguru
- Swiftech Maelstrom D5 X100 Reservoir @ TechPowerUp