Techspot have revealed what their favourite X470 motherboards are and a brief overview of why they chose it over other available models, except for Micro-ATX seeing as how they are as rare as hen's teeth. The prices range fom $130 to $300 and do include Mini-ITX as there are several models available. Take a look at their reasoning and follow up by reading fll reviews to see if the board is really for you.
"There's already loads of great AMD X470 motherboards to choose from starting as low as $130. Asus, Asrock, MSI and Gigabyte have all done a great job with their boards and to be completely honest, for the most part you can't go wrong."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- MSI B350m Gaming Pro @ Modders-Inc
- Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WiFi @
- ASUS ROG Strix X470-I Gaming @ Kitguru
- ASRock H370M-ITX/ac @ TechPowerUp
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon Review @ OCC
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC Review @ Neoseeker