Recently announced at CES, the Corsair Crystal 280X RGB is up for review over at The Tech Report. This microATX is wider than your average breadbox, 398x276x351mm (15.7×10.9×13.8") which gives you room for a 240mm rad and numerous 120/140mm fans on almost any side you desire, including the bottom. Corsair CUE software will ensure all your RGBs blink in sync and with three tempered glass sides you will be able to see all of them. Head on over for a better look at Corsair's newest case.
"Corsair's Crystal Series 280X RGB is an unabashedly high-end microATX enclosure—a unicorn, in other words. We built up a high-end system worth of this enclosure and put the 280X RGB to the test to see if its performance can keep up with its striking looks."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Crystal Series 280X @ Guru of 3D
- Enermax LiqFusion 240 RGB @ Modders Inc
- XSPC RayStorm Pro X4 Photon AX360 WaterCooling Kit Review @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB @ Modders-Inc
- Reeven NAIA 240 @ TechPowerUp