The total conversion mod for Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout: New California will be released on October 23rd, or at least the Beta 2.0 version. We first heard of this mod eight years ago, under the name Project Brazil and from the trailer posted at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN the development team has not been resting on their laurel. They have managed to make the old engine look much better than it did originally, not to mention the 16,000 lines of dialogue they've recorded. You can drop by ModDB to keep an eye on the teams progress and sign up for the pre-release beta if you so desire.
"Originally announced in 2010 as Project Brazil, Fallout: New California is effectively a whole new Fallout game built on top of the New Vegas engine by modding crew Radian-Helix Media, and it’s due for release on October 23rd."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Wot I Think: Vampyr @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Tetris Effect is the trippy block-stacking game we didn’t know we needed @ Ars Technica
- Paradox buying BattleTech studio Harebrained Schemes @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Daedalic Bundle 2018
- Totally Accurate Battlegrounds is silly Plunkbat, and free @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN