As [H]ard|OCP is quick to point out, the Artemis Spectrum G933 is not new to the market, but has seen improvements since its release. The issues some users experienced when using it with a USB connection are gone and it now supports Frag Harder Disco Lights instead of just the original RGB software for those whom this interests. For around $100 it is less expensive than higher end wireless devices, with the expected effect on audio quality. That said, there are many for whom audiophile quality is lost on, either because of the use the headphones are put to or perhaps a few too many concerts in their past. If you are shopping for a just good enough headset that offers wired and wireless connectivity you should take a peek.
"In our recent discussions about wireless headsets, the Logitech G933 has come up lately as one of the headsets to surely be on your $100 short list. So we bought a set, and have done a good bit gaming, movie watching, and music listening this past week and have a good hold on what the G933 is all about. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cougar's Phontum gaming headset @ The Tech Report
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha @ [H]ard|OCP
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset @ Modders-Inc
- Best Bluetooth earphones 2018 @ The Inquirer
- azer Nommo Chroma Speakers @ Kitguru
- Ultimate Ears Blast Smart Speaker @ TechPowerUp
- VIZIO SB362An-F6 36″ Sound Bar @ Benchmark Reviews