While most of the world has been focused on the World Cup, [H]ard|OCP have been reviewing power supplies … a lot of power supplies. Start off with the biggest of them all, the 1250W Enermax MaxTytan with an 80 Plus Platinum and 12V rails that combined can provide 104A. As you can see from the picture below, there are an obscene amount of power connectors available, such as 16 SATA and eight 6+2 PCIe cables so you should not have any problems powering your peripherals at all. Apart from the price, which is a bit above the competition, [H]ard|OCP have no qualms recommending this for a big system build.
"The MaxTytan is the flagship product in the lineup of Enermax power supplies. This is the largest capacity it builds and promises to deliver excellent efficiency. Semi-fanless features makes sure this PSU stays quiet up to ~70% load. It also has a very unique feature in that it will show you the power wattage being delivered on an LCD panel right on the PSU."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W PSU 10 Years Later @ [H]ard|OCP
- Seasonic PRIME 1200W Platinum @ [H]ard|OCP
- Antec HCG Extreme Series 1000W PSU @ Kitguru
- Seasonic PRIME Ultra 1000W @ [H]ard|OCP
- Seasonic FOCUS PLUS Platinum 850W PSU @ [H]ard|OCP
- SilverStone SFX SX650-G 650W @ [H]ard|OCP
- FSP CMT520 @ TechPowerUp